- Pay hourly, salary and contract employees via direct deposit.
- Handle new employee reporting.
- Track paid time off (PTO) accrual and use, including vacation and sick days.
- File accuracy-guaranteed payroll taxes.
- Deduct benefits, including health and insurance benefits.
- Deduct 401(k), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Individual Retirement Account (IRA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions.
- Handle various earnings and deductions, like bonuses, reimbursements, commission, tips and garnishments.